How to create a ticket
1. From the Certa dashboard, select 'Support' from the menu on the left hand side of the screen
2. From the dropdown menu select 'Support Tickets'
3. In the top left hand corner of the support tickets screen click the 'Open New Ticket' button
4. Insert your name, the priority of your request, a subject and your message outlining your issue
5. Add the email address you'd like us to contact you back on. We automatically populate this with the email address you registered with us in your account details
6. Select the department you would like your query to go to - e.g. 'Technical Support' - from the drop down menu
7. Select the service your query relates to from the drop down menu, e.g. a specific domain or mail account. Your products will be listed
8. Finally, if you'd like to attach a screen shot/image to support your query, you can upload a jpg, gif, jpeg or png
9. Click 'Submit' and your ticket will be allocated to the support team
Email confirmation will be sent. To follow the progress of your support ticket, refer to the 'Support Tickets' screen of your control panel.
To change or update your payment details in your Certa control panel: 1. While logged in to your...How do I change my Certa control panel password?
To change your Certa control panel password while you are logged into the dashboard, take the...Where can I find my invoices?
To find your invoices while you are logged into the Certa control panel:1. Click 'Billing' from...Where can I find my list of domain names?
To find the list of your registered domain names from your Certa control panel, follow the steps...How do I register a new domain name?
From the main dashboard of your Certa control panel, follow the instructions below:1. Click...